If you work from a home office frequently or run a small business, a multi-function printer (MFP) is an excellent choice. Also known as all-in-ones (AIOs), these multitalented devices combine an inkjet or a laser printer with a copier, a scanner, and a fax machine, and save both space and money. The Brother MFC-5890CN all-in-one provides affordable speed and performance to any small business or home office.
The widescreen 3.3 color LCD display allows you to manage and edit scanned or uploaded images and documents from the printer itself. You can easily connect several computers to this printer via your network. Can help save you money on ink since each color is a separate ink tank, letting you only change the color that needs to be changed. (read our article for other money saving printing tips).
The printer comes with a fantastic optical recognition which allows you to scan in a paper document to convert the document to editable text!
- A 50 sheet auto document feeder.
- The memory can store up to 80 speed dial numbers and contain up to 480 pages of scanned documents.
- Faxes are sent as quickly as 3 seconds per page.
- Print rich, colorful photos directly from your media card using provided slots, USB direct, or the PictBridge interface.
- Scan images and documents in high-quality resolution.
- Save scanned items to files or your email from the printer itself.
- Color Print Speed: Up to 28 ppm
- Black Print Quality: 6000 x 1200 dpi Max.
- Duty Cycle: Up to 4000 pages
- Color Fax: Yes
- Fax Transmission Speed (seconds per page): Approx. 3 Sec. Per Page
- Fax Memory: Up to 480 Page
- Copy speed, Black: Up to 23 cpm Copy speed, Color: Up to 20 cpm
Brother P-Touch PDT600 – Best Overall Label Maker
Best Photo Printers for the Holidays
New Arrival of HP564 Ink Cartridges