The HP Officejet 6000 wireless color inkjet printer is a nice alternative for smaller offices that need color printing but can not afford color laser printers yet.
The Officejet 6000 can print documents at lowest cost per page with up to 40% less energy consumption when compared with other lasers.
We also like the fact that the printer offers high capacity ink cartridges to save money on ink replacements.
Here are some quick facts about the printer:
- Prints 32 black ppm and 31 color ppm.
- Less smearing when using plain paper with Colorlok technology
- Laser quality printing with speed of 7 black ppm and 4color ppm
- Easy network printing via wired network.
- Save money by replacing individual color cartridge that runs out.
- Save money and energy with efficient ENERGY STAR qualified printer.
The Officejet 6000 retails for around $69.