Epson has announced the release of two high volume business ink jet printers to the market: the Epson B-310N and the B-510DN. These printers fit seamlessly into any office with easy networking built in.
The printers are specifically designed for small to medium sized businesses that need high volume color prints. These new printers offer a high-yield DURABrite Ultra ink cartridges that keep a lower ink costs per print.
The Epson B-310N used four cartridges with an estimation of about 3000 black or 3500 color pages with about a cost of six cents per print.
Other features of the Epson B-310N Ink Jet Printer:
- Print speed of 19 pages per minute black and 18 per minute color
- Print resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dps
- Has 32 MB of memory
- 650 sheet capacity
- Handles about 10,000 pages per month
- $399 retail price
The Epson B-510DN has an even lower cost of about 4 cents per page.
- Other features of the Epson B-510DN color inkjet printer:
- Print about 8,000 pages in black and 7,000 pages in color per high yield cartridge.
- Print speed of 19 pages per minute black and 18 pages per minute color
- Automatic print duplexing (printing on both sides of the paper)
- LCD display
- Monthly duty cycle up to 20,000 pages
- $599 retail price
Brother P-Touch PDT600 – Best Overall Label Maker
Best Photo Printers for the Holidays
New Arrival of HP564 Ink Cartridges