Brother printers are very popular. Overall you get a great printer at a reasonable price. However there are few common complaints of Brother Printers by customers using them and displeased with the performance.
- A customer using Brother HL- 2040 says the paper used for printing curls so badly is almost unusable also mentions problems with suppression with regards to faulty design
- A large number of customers have found Brother Printers accused to cripple and twist the paper no matter of what quality and also for causing voltage drops in the area.
- Many customers have criticized Brother Printers for strange noises in the process of cooling down
- User manual fails to guide customers effectively.
- Other complaints are difficulty in removing cartridges, improper tray size, frequent paper jams and formation of creases on the paper
Brother P-Touch PDT600 – Best Overall Label Maker
Best Photo Printers for the Holidays
New Arrival of HP564 Ink Cartridges