The Canon Pixma iX7000 is exactly what you would expect from a printer in the Canon Pixma series. Great color, great features, at a great price. The Pixma iX7000 is the printer you need if you must print larger documents and prints. The printer can print pages up to 13×19 inches.
We love all of the features that come with the Pixma iX7000. This is a well built and sturdy printer. With a very easy setup process, you can start printing almost instantly.
- Auto-duplexing. This is one of our favorite features in any printer because it not only saves the user money on paper, but also it is an eco-friendly option!
- Prints up to 13×19 inch.
- This is a single function printer. So scanning or copying, but it prints and prints well.
- Sorry, no Wi-Fi, but is equipped with Ethernet and USB connections.
- Large footprint and a little heavy. 25×20 inches might be a little big to be on your desk, but hey… it prints really big paper! Also, it weighs about 43 pounds.
- The iX7000 used Canon’s Lucia pigment ink system. There are five ink pigments as well as a clear ink cartridge that is applied during printing to keep the other inks from bleeding and it also reduces curling of the paper.
- There are three paper paths, giving you options for every type of print and paper.
Overall the printing speed is slower than other inkjets, but this isn’t a machine you get for your primary document printing in an office. But the print are great looking. This is not your average ink jet printer.
Brother P-Touch PDT600 – Best Overall Label Maker
Best Photo Printers for the Holidays
New Arrival of HP564 Ink Cartridges