The Brother MFC-210C is an all-in-one printer that prints, scans, faxes, and copies. We are a big fan of Brother printers. Overall, the quality of Brother printers is very high without the high price tag. This is a machine to really consider for your home or home office.
Some quick features:
- Prints up to 20 pages per minute black, 15 ppm color
- Up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- Beautiful borderless printing for standard photo sizes
- Fax option is stand alone, you do not need your printer to send faxes
- Includes several digital media card slots
- A large 100-sheet front-loading tray
- Includes USB 2.0 interface
- Great price!
The cartridges for the Brother MFC-210C are relatively inexpensive when compared with cartridges from other brands. But a big plus is how easy these cartridges are to refill yourself.
You can save a lot of money with an inexpensive refill kit for this printer.
This machine prints photos, but we would recommend a photo printer if that is what you primarily need to print.
For the price, overall, we give it a thumbs up.
Brother P-Touch PDT600 – Best Overall Label Maker
Best Photo Printers for the Holidays
New Arrival of HP564 Ink Cartridges